- No Deposit or Administration Charge to pay
- 48 week contract for house shares
- Choice of 48 or 50 week contract for apartments
- £100 Reservation Fee payable, per person to hold the property (For further details refer to our Cancellation Policy).
- The £100 payment will then act as a contribution to Term 1’s rent
How to book your accommodation:
- We offer a 48 week contract for all of our house shares for the 2024/ 2025 year, commencing from 22nd August 2024, concluding 24th July 2025.
- For our apartments (including 56 North St and The Half House), tenants have the choice of a 48 or 50 week contract. Please note that all tenants living in the same apartment, must have the same length contract.
- To secure your booking for the 2024/ 2025 year, we will require a £100 Reservation Fee, (So please be mindful that if you do drop out of the booking before your rent is due in August 2024, Student Rooms 4 U will retain your £100, (as per the ‘Cancellation Policy‘).
- When you pay your first terms rent in August 2024, the £100 will act as a contribution to your Term 1’s rent, so you will pay the amount due for Term 1, minus the £100 already paid.
- We will continue to show other students the property you are interested in, until all members of your group have paid their Reservation Fee and completed the booking form.
- Once you have paid your £100 Reservation Fee and filled out a booking form, a contract will be sent to you via E-Sign. You will need to read the contract, and sign it within 7 days of having received it (This being a deadline for the agreement).
- You will also need to be able to comply with the ‘Right to Rent’ legislation as set out in this downloadable guide, prior to being able to occupy your property.
- Download the 2024-2025 Booking Form (this is only for students who have already viewed the property and have been accepted by SR4U as potential licencees)
- Download the 2024-2025 Student Contract
- Download your ‘How to Rent’ Guide
- Download your ‘Right to Rent’ Guide