SR4U and Our Students – A Great Working Relationship
What makes SR4U stand out from the crowd? With so many student rental providers to choose from, there are surely reasons why we remain one of the most popular companies in Plymouth. We put our popularity down to the great working relationship we have with our tenants – from providing a professional and accredited service to offering extras that we know our students ask for. Read on to discover more about why our students love what we do, and the special benefits on offer to our tenants.
Student Rooms 4 U has been running for over 21 years, and in that time, we’ve built up a reputation as one of the best student home providers in Plymouth. A unique feature of our rental agreements is that you don’t need a guarantor, and we don’t do credit checks, either. We know that these clauses can be tricky for some students, but at SR4U this is something that incoming students don’t need to worry about.
We also offer individual tenancies, where you’re only responsible for your own rent. With some other companies, if a group of 4 friends move into a house and one of them drops out and goes home, the other 3 have to pay the extra. At SR4U, we understand how unfair this is and that’s why we offer individual tenancies, so if your housemate leaves, it isn’t up to you to cover the costs. These are some of the aspects that will attract you to our company in the first place – now read on to discover what students like best when they’re actually renting with us.
What Students Like About Us
In our humble opinion, there are plenty of reasons why students flock to us when it comes to choosing their student rental accommodation. Take a look at our 5 Star Google Reviews from our wonderful past and present students: https://bit.ly/2msk6rz
Here are some of the things that students like most about our company and the way we work for them:
- Direct contact with no third party. Students love that they can speak to us directly without having to pass on messages to a landlord through an agent. This means that we can address any issues speedily and you’ll know we’ll always be on hand when you need us.
- Our brilliant in-house maintenance team is something that students always cite as a top feature of SR4U. Having our own maintenance guys means that we don’t have to wait around on exterior companies if something goes wrong in your home. Our guys go the extra mile and provide service with a smile. Students are also pleased with the reassurance of knowing exactly who will be turning up at their door when they’re in a fix.
- We are 5* rated landlords, as well as being part of The National Landlords Association, SW Landlords Association, Westcountry Landlords Association and The Private Rented Forum. We have also received ‘Accreditation Status’ with The National Landlord Accreditation Scheme. This means we provide a service that is guaranteed to be top class.
- Our informal property inspection visits ensure we can keep up to date with everything in the property and address any issues with speed. It also means that we get to know the people behind the faces and our students get to know us too – we pride ourselves on being a personal company where we put our students at the forefront.
- We only rent out the best quality properties, all within easy walking distance of where you need to go and with spacious living areas to encourage positive social living. Your property will never be from the bottom of the barrel – each home we rent offers unique qualities and will suit a certain type of tenant.
- Providing great homes is of key importance in maintaining a great working relationship with our students. When you view properties, you’ll be impressed by their size, facilities, location and cleanliness. Everything will be in good working order, and if something needs fixing or updating, we do it as soon as possible. We choose our furniture, fittings and decorations with care to ensure you’re living somewhere stylish and unique.
Giveaways and Competitions
We go the extra mile for our students by giving them more of what they want. On the Student Rooms 4 U Facebook page and Instagram we run competitions and giveaways, providing our students with the opportunity to win big.
Competitions feature the prizes that students want the most, such as free passes to local clubs (such as the popular PRYZM Plymouth) and other club discounts and deals (such as a VIP booth, queue jump, and personal host service), food deals (such as free meals from Domino’s Pizza or 50% off food at Revolution Plymouth), drinks offers (such as 2-4-1 on cocktails or a free bottle of fizz) and experience tickets (such as to The Weekender Festival 2020).
Our competitions are always free to enter and with the kind of prizes we know you want to grab! Visit our Facebook page and see recent posts for more details on the competitions we’re running at the moment.