Looking for Student Accommodation in Plymouth 2021/22?
There is no need to stress when looking for student accommodation in Plymouth. Student Rooms 4 U are here to help with all your property needs.
We are a well-respected and sought-after private landlord in Plymouth, and have been letting our superb homes to students for over 23 years!
Let us explain just a little more about what services you would expect from us.
- At Student Rooms 4 U, we do not require a DEPOSIT or ask for GUARANTORS. All you would need to do is pay a holding fee of just £80, this payment will be deducted from your first term’s rent.
- All bills are included, with the added bonus of Broadband & TV License.
- Our student homes are attractively decorated, clean, and have fully fitted kitchens. Many homes have a SMART TV.
- Our properties are within a 2-minute walk to the University of Plymouth, Plymouth College of Art, and just a short bus journey to Plymouth Marjon University.
- We have an excellent track record of outstanding customer and maintenance service.
- You do not have to view our student accommodation physically unless you wanted to, as each and every one of our properties have virtual tours. We can make appointments for you to view our properties online, in the comfort of your own sitting room!
- All our transactions and bookings can be carried out online, we are working very hard towards being environmentally friendly, therefore, we try not to use as little paper as possible.
- We have a vast selection of properties to suit your requirements, from 1/2/3 bed apartments, 5/6/7/8 bedroomed houses, and a huge 15 bedroomed house. Depending on who you wish to live with, there is so much choice.
- We are socially active with some great student incentives. Keep your eyes peeled for some great competitions and prize giveaways! Follow us on Facebook & Instagram.
- Check out our 5 Star Google Reviews, don’t just take our word for it, read what our previous and current students think about US!
Call a member of our friendly team on 01752 849232 or you can book your student home online!
We want to be part of your journey, whilst studying in Plymouth.
Article written by: Kaye Bonner – Student Liaison /Sales & Marketing Manager